Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Father's Day

We celebrated father's day a little early because Jacob was on call for the weekend. We took Jacob out to eat at Mary's Market and then to Cold Stone Creamery! YUM! The girls each drew a card for Jacob and hid it under his pillow so they could "surprise" him! They love surprising their Baba. I was able to find a cover that actually fit Jacob's 1st generation ipod touch to give to him for father's day. On Saturday Jacob really wanted to make some Mexican food, so of course I let him cook =). It was delicious. Chicken, beans, and rice with some homemade salsa. I also got our friend to babysit Saturday night so I could take Jacob to eat some Red Mango and to go see The Green Lantern. We had a lot of fun. On Sunday Jacob was lucky enough to be able to attend church with us and was able to come home for dinner. I made Chinese food and some ice cream cupcakes for dessert.
Here are some pictures of us at Cold Stone.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: