Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday Season

Who knew how busy it would be during the holiday season. I am now about 29 weeks pregnant! Just got back from spending Thanksgiving with my side of the family in California. I sure miss Cali. Now back in Illinois until Monday. Then the girls and I are off to Arizona to be with Jacob's side of the family. Can't wait for the warm weather in Arizona! Jacob doesn't get to join us until the 20th of December because he will still be on his surgery rotation. So far 3rd year of medical school isn't as bad as I thought it would be. We still get to see Jacob and usually have the weekends together. I can't believe 3rd year of med school is almost over! Anyway, I've been super busy trying to make things and get things together before my travels.
- I made these delicious honey snap cookies and cake balls to give to friends for Christmas last night.
- I also made some name pillows for my nieces and nephews on my side of the family.
- Made some handbags for my friend's birthday and for my sister's Christmas present.
- Bought material for bean bags for the girls, but haven't started to make them yet. Probably going to make them after New Years.

I will post pictures of the things I made later. =)

Happy Holidays!

No comments: