Thursday, May 20, 2010

Finished Felt Playhouse

Here is the finished product! I finished it around on Saturday 12:15 AM (the day of the birthday party). It was all worth saying up and finishing the playhouse because Jocelyn was so excited to see it when she woke up! She thanked me and hugged me for making her a house of her own.


The kids can crawl through the doggy door and the bone is removable.

This is the side with the window. You can pick the strawberries and apples. There is also an owl hidding behind the tree knot... I'll have to post a picture of it later.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

kt said...

Veronica, this is SO cute! How did you get it to stand up? Did you use any reinforcements or does it just stand once it's sewn together?

Such a cute idea!

Veronica said...

Thanks Karren! There is actually a card table under that playhouse. We had an extra card table (Jacob use to use the table to study on) so I just measured it and made the playhouse to fit over it. We love playing in it! It wasn't my idea though... but I did plan and design each of the sides.

Gma Mary Gpa Steve said...

sooooooo cute.
Love,
Mom

Brittney Richards said...

Oh My Veronica!! That is absolutely amazing! I've never seen anything like it. You are awesome. I am dumbfounded and deeply impressed. I found a link to your blog on someone else, I hope it is okay that I looked at it.