Friday, April 10, 2009

Natalie's Baby Blessing in Arizona

These are the men who were invited to participate in the baby blessing. (Jacob, Grandpa Steve, Bishop Larsen, and Uncle Tom).
I got to make a baby blessing dress for Natalie. I semi-finished the dress the night before we flew out to California. I finished everything except for the buttons. Grandma was nice enough to help me finish sewing the buttons on the dress on the day of the baby blessing. Thanks Mom!


It was nice to be able to bless Natalie in Arizona with our family there. We blessed her at Grandma's and Grandpa's house on Tuesday, March 24, 2009. The spirit was so strong in the home when we bless Natalie and I am so happy that we waited to bless her there.

This was the yummy chocolate cake that I made for the baby blessing and we also had a pecan pie and a strawberry cream pie that were in the fridge.

This was the beautiful table scape that Grandma Mary did for the baby blessing.

No comments: