Sunday, December 14, 2008

Veronica's 21st Birthday!


For Veronica's birthday I took her to a very fancy (and surprisingly affordable) Italian restaurant called Biagi's. It was good stuff, and they even gave Veronica a free dessert as you can see here. It was a fun atmosphere, we got to sit next to a fireplace and they had Christmas decorations up everywhere else. Here you can see me in my new stylish preppy clothes that Veronica bought for me. I'm so glad that I have someone to dress me now. She actually found clothes that fit me! Anyway, we had a blast just the two of us. It had been a while since the two of us have been out together without Jocelyn.
After dinner we went to pick up Jocelyn and then shared Veronica's cake with the family that babysat Jocelyn. The cake was delicious, it is Chinese style with fruit.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: