Monday, September 29, 2008

Jacob's Trip to Arizona





I found out during the week that Jacob was going to head to Arizona for the weekend to see his dad. Jocelyn and I were not able to go, but we decided to take pictures and make a card for Jacob to bring to his dad. It was fun taking pictures with Jocelyn.

Jocelyn and I were able to have fun at home while Jacob was gone. I sometimes put Jocelyn down on the couch after her nap and let her wake up a little. I caught her just laying there on the couch making funny noises. It was pretty funny... that silly girl!



Jocelyn also loves to play on with our keyboard. I let her play on it while I get ready for the day. She loves to dance to the beat of the music. She can also make the keyboard make different sounds and make it play different music too. I'm thinking she is going to grow up to be a musician.


Jacob with his dad and family at the hospital in Arizona. Many thanks to his sister Val for making it possible for Jacob fly down to see his dad. Jacob had a great time surprising his parents and I was so happy that he was able to go see them.

No comments: